White, Black, Grey
Medium, Large, XL
Lyocell, Spandex, Polycotton
Slim Fit Round-Neck Tshirts (Y-04)
Slim Fit round-neck t-shirts with short sleeves for women. Perfect for daily wear and any casual occasion. Comfortable wear. The fabric is made from non-toxic and eco-friendly colorants from European dyes. It does not deform after wash.
Fabric: 50% cotton, 45% lyocell, 5% spandex
Lyocell is a natural, manmade material made from wood cellulose or pulp. This is done using an advanced solvent spinning process. The versatility of lyocell fabric is evident in the many different things it’s used for. It is used to make things like bed linens, denim, shirts, T-shirts, trousers, and even towels.
- Lyocell fibers are smooth, elastic and are very resistant to wrinkles.
- Lyocell is said to be anti-bacterial because of its moisture management property.
- Lyocell material has a very smooth, soft surface that drapes beautifully. In terms of the way it feels it is soft, breathable, lightweight and comfortable.
- Lyocell fabric has controllable fibrillation (the very fine fibrils or hairs found on the external surface of fiber strands) this means it can be arranged in various ways from a silky smooth finish to a suede-like softness.
- This fabric has greater moisture absorption than cotton and natural breathability. This makes Lyocell fabric a perfect choice for people with sweating issues, or for people with sensitive skin aggravated by moisture.
- The wicking abilities of Lyocell materials keep the skin dry and the smooth fiber surface feels soft and supple against the skin. This makes lyocell fabrics great for sensitive skin.
- Additional information